House for Auction
Auction on Site This Saturday!
Property ID 2002579NORTH EAST TO WATER, YOUR LUXURY SANCTUARY, MOMENTS FROM MAIN RIVER. Infused with equal amounts of sophistication and soul, this single level sanctuary will have you in awe from the moment you step inside via the grand Brazilian timber double doors. Greeted with sweeping expanses of imported travertine tiles, soaring ceilings and accents of timber and wrought iron, this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence boasts a north east aspect, along with a media room, gourmet kitchen, light and bright living and water views which stretch down the canal. Set out on a 847m2 block, and mere moments from Main River, this family home delivers the ideal setting for enviable entertaining and luxury living.
With supersized, sunlit living spaces which spill out to the alfresco area, it's easy to imagine yourself sipping cocktails poolside, or hosting family and friends on the terrace, where a built-in outdoor kitchen awaits under a pavilion with a raked timber ceiling. You also have ample space indoors to entertain or unwind; select from a sumptuous lounge room with modern gas fireplace, elegant dining room as well as congregating in the contemporary kitchen. Complete with built-in Miele appliances, including a steam oven and coffee machine, there's also a stone island bench and additional breakfast bar in this heart of the home.
There's simply so much to love about the king-sized bedrooms as well. The master suite, which occupies its own wing and features another gas fireplace, is set against the backdrop of dazzling water views, with glimpses of the city skyline, and boasts a floor to ceiling tiled ensuite with double shower and freestanding bath, plus decadent dressing room. The remaining bedrooms all present with built-in robes, while the bathrooms are equally as impressive, featuring imported travertine finishes.
Other superior features include a dedicated media room with block out drapes, 14ft ceilings and stepped cornices, security system, vaccumaid, ducted air-conditioning and video intercom. Outdoors also presents with a pontoon, sandy beach, double carport plus room for 2 more cars off-street, low maintenance gardens, and ample under house storage.
Nestled in a peaceful, family-friendly location, and central to shops, cafes and medical facilities, you are only approx. 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads, with exclusive schools also conveniently close by. Take the time to inspect this single level, resort-style stunner today!
• 4 bed, 3 bath single level sanctuary, infused with equal amounts of sophistication and soul
• 847m2 block, moments from Main River, and ideal for enviable entertaining and luxury living
• Soaring 14 foot ceilings, stepped cornices, imported travertine tiles and bespoke Brazilian timber front door
• North east aspect, with supersized, sunlit living spaces which spill out to the alfresco area
• Sumptuous lounge room with modern gas fireplace + water views stretching down the canal
• Elegant dining plus a dedicated media room with blackout drapes and fibre optic star ceiling
• Contemporary kitchen with built-in Miele appliances, including a steam oven and coffee machine, ample storage, stone island bench and additional breakfast bar
• Master suite with gas fireplace, travertine ensuite with double shower and freestanding bath, decadent dressing room, access to alfresco area + water and skyline views
• Remaining bedrooms all present with built-in robes and are generously sized
• Bathrooms featuring floor to ceiling imported travertine tiles and high-quality fixtures
• Multiple alfresco areas, with an integrated kitchen, large pool, sandy beach and pontoon
• Security system, vaccumaid, ducted air-conditioning and video intercom
• Room for 4 cars to park securely, with a double carport plus 2 more cars off-street
• Low maintenance gardens, shed and ample under house storage
• Peaceful location, central to shops, cafes, exclusive schools and medical facilities
• Approx. 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach and 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.