House for Sale
Sleek, Spacious and Superbly Renovated, Moments from Main River
Property ID 2004317Modern, and meticulously renovated to the highest standard, this sprawling 6 bedroom, double-storey residence in a peaceful Benowa Waters street, delivers effortless entertaining and luxury living. Featuring flawless finishes and fittings, including pristine polished hardwood timber and porcelain tiled floors plus bathrooms accented by vast slabs of superior Caesarstone, you'll also enjoy your choice of two enviable alfresco areas - one with wide water views and the other a private pool oasis. Set out on an 882sqm block and boasting 23m waterfront, it's also only moments from Main River.
The soaring double height foyer, adorned with a Swarovski Crystal chandelier, sets the tone for sleek, stylish and spacious living indoors. There's a gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and stone benches, an expansive games room which links with the pool and spa entertaining area as well as a sunken formal lounge and dining, decorated in dramatic charcoal tones and featuring a cosy fireplace, which spills outside via stackable doors and fuses with the waterfront timber deck.
Similarly, this property spoils you with a choice of two master suites, with one presenting on each level. Each boasts superb water vistas, striking stone ensuites and walk-in-robes, with the upstairs master suite offering access to a shared waterfront terrace. Bedrooms 2 and 3, also upstairs, and showcased by either water or city skyline views, share a decadent bathroom, with immense, full height slabs of the finest Caesarstone. The remaining bedrooms reside downstairs and are serviced by a family bathroom in soothing, earthy tones.
Other superior features of this property include an additional living area on the 1st floor, a brand-new pontoon with room for watercraft of approx. 48ft, a double garage with room for 2 more cars securely, off-street, ducted air-conditioning and split system air-conditioners installed as well as lush, landscaped gardens and lawn.
Tucked away on a tranquil street and central to shops, cafes and medical facilities, you are also only approx. 6 minutes to Surfers Paradise, 10 minutes to Broadbeach and 15 minutes to Burleigh Heads, with exclusive schools also conveniently close by.
Now is your chance to secure a superb waterfront home, where all the hard work has been done. Simply move in and enjoy all that is on offer with this luxurious abode and look forward to lazy days by the pool or hosting guests by the water.
• Modern, and meticulously renovated 6 bed, 4 bath, double-storey residence
• Flawless finishes, including pristine polished hardwood timber and porcelain tiled floors
• 882m2 block and boasting 23m waterfrontage, it's also only moments from Main River
• Soaring double height foyer, adorned with a Swarovski Crystal chandelier
• Gourmet kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and stone benches
• Multiple living areas, including expansive games room downstairs and upstairs living room
• Formal lounge and dining, decorated in dramatic charcoal tones and featuring a cosy fireplace
• Downstairs living areas spill outdoors to timber deck or private pool and spa oasis
• Master suite on each level, each with elegant stone ensuite, walk-in-robe, water views + upstairs master shares a terrace
• Bed 2 and 3 with water or city skyline views, share a bathroom showcased by immense, full height slabs of the finest Caesarstone
• Remaining bedrooms reside downstairs, serviced by a sleek family bathroom
• Brand new pontoon with water and power plus room for watercraft of approx. 48ft
• Ducted air-con and split system air-conditioners installed + lush gardens and lawns
• Double garage with room for 2 more cars securely, off-street, behind remote gate
• Tucked away on a tranquil street, central to shops, cafes, exclusive schools & medical facilities
• Approx. 6 mins to Surfers Paradise, 10 mins to Broadbeach and 15 mins to Burleigh Heads
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.