House for Sale
Endless Potential on a Sprawling 1017m² Waterfront Block
Property ID 1955456Priced to Sell!
Explore the endless potential on offer with this sprawling 1017m2 waterfront block, situated in the heart of Bundall. Tucked away in a cosy cul-de-sac, and close to all amenities, you'll be able to use the current 2-storey, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence as the ideal blank canvas to create the home of your dreams, designed to capture the city skyline and water views on offer.
Boasting a spacious 219m2 floorplan, you'll find multiple formal and informal living and dining areas, a spacious kitchen, a supersized, sunny front courtyard and a backyard alfresco area with inground pool, gardens and lawn which gently slopes to the shores of a 21.9m sandy beach.
Featuring 4 air-conditioned bedrooms, the master suite occupies the top floor and is perfectly positioned for privacy. Presenting with a spa ensuite, walk-in-robe, ceiling fan and balcony, it also enjoys city skyline, water and hinterland views. The remaining bedrooms reside downstairs, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, with the 2nd bedroom acting as ideal guest quarters, with an ensuite and access to the poolside terrace.
Other features include a family bathroom with separate toilet, ceiling fans and air-conditioning units throughout, an outdoor workshop plus room for 4 cars to park securely off-street.
Only moments from the Gold Coast Turf Club, HOTA and close to elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's, you are also only a short drive from Chevron Island and Surfers Paradise and all the amenities you could ever need.
This is a prime opportunity to create a magnificent waterfront home - act now and make a wise investment in your future and arrange your inspection today.
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence on a sprawling 1017m2 waterfront block
• Situated in the heart of Bundall and tucked away in a cosy cul-de-sac
• An ideal blank canvas to create the home of your dreams and capture skyline and water views
• A spacious 219m2 floorplan with multiple formal and informal living and dining areas
• Kitchen with ample storage and overlooks pool alfresco area
• Top floor master suite with a spa ensuite, walk-in-robe plus balcony with city skyline, water and hinterland views
• Bed 2 makes ideal guest quarters, with ensuite, built-in-robe and access to poolside terrace
• Bed 3 and 4 also with built in robes and share family bathroom
• Ceiling fans and air-con units installed throughout the bedrooms and living areas
• Backyard alfresco area with inground pool, gardens and lawn which gently slopes a 21.9m sandy beach
• Outdoor workshop and large sunny paved front courtyard
• Room for 4 cars to park securely off-street
• Close to Gold Coast Turf Club, HOTA, Chevron Island, Surfers Paradise and elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's
• Prime opportunity in a perfect position - located close to all amenities
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.