House for Auction
Sophisticated Single Level Entertainer on Serene, North Facing Waterfront Block
Property ID 2019082Owner bought elsewhere. Will Sell on or Before Auction!
Welcome home to a residence which delivers an abundance of space, sophistication and substance, and all conveniently set out on a single level. Perched on a north-facing 987m2 corner block and nestled on a quiet canal with no through boat traffic, embrace the effortless lifestyle of easy entertaining and living in light-filled surrounds, in a location renowned for its centrality to everything on the Gold Coast.
Stepping inside is like shrugging off the day, as you soak up the enticing scenery before you. A vast open plan room accommodates the living, dining and gourmet kitchen, boasting bright white interiors to allow sunshine to bounce off every surface. It also fuses with the alfresco areas via oversized sliding doors, allowing the immediate connection between indoor and outdoor living to be felt. The kitchen plays host to high-quality stainless steel appliances, a surplus of clever storage, sleek Caesarstone benches as well as a electric oven with gas cooktop and built-in microwave. There's also a second, separate living area to be enjoyed, complete with projector and screen.
The master suite is also an impressive space. Large, light-filled and with an outlook on to manicured front gardens and wraparound verandah, its also features a recently remodelled ensuite and walk-in-robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 come complete with built-in-robes and share the revamped family bathroom, accented with stone and timber finishes.
Expect to be tempted outdoors often, with a wealth of lush green lawns and low maintenance gardens residing on this fully fenced block. The young - and young at heart - will be drawn to the tiled pool with slide, while boating enthusiasts will appreciate the private pontoon and 18m waterfrontage. There's also ample space to gather your nearest and dearest on the alfresco terrace, just outside the dining room. Whether it's a party for 14 or 40, you'll be comfortably able to accommodate your family and friends in this inviting waterfront setting.
Other superior features include a study with custom cabinetry, newly renovated laundry with stone accents, integrated fridge and RobinHood ironing system, ducted air-conditioning, built-in speakers in the living and dining, two lockable storage sheds, sprinkler system, new gatehouse with intercom as well as room for up to 5 cars, off-street. The interiors and exteriors have also been freshly repainted.
Located within easy reach of 4 world class golf courses and elite schools, you are also only a 10 minute stroll from Carrara markets, a 10 minute drive from vibrant Broadbeach, as well as near the walking trails, cafes and boutiques of the French Quarter and Emerald Lakes and other local amenities. This is an immaculately presented property you'll be proud to call home - avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• Single level family home, delivering an abundance of space, sophistication and substance
• North-facing 987m2 corner block and nestled on a quiet canal with no through boat traffic
• Vast open plan living, dining and kitchen, boasting bright white interiors, fusing with the alfresco areas via oversized sliding doors
• Kitchen with high-quality stainless steel appliances, clever storage, sleek Caesarstone benches, electric oven with gas cooktop and built-in microwave
• A second, separate living area can also be enjoyed, complete with projector and screen
• Large, light-filled master suite with a recently remodelled ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Bed 2 and 3 with built-in-robes and share the revamped family bathroom, accented with stone and timber finishes
• Fully fenced block with lush green lawns and low maintenance gardens + tiled pool with slide
• Approx 18m waterfront with a private pontoon + expansive alfresco terrace
• Study with custom cabinetry, ducted air-conditioning, built-in speakers in living and dining
• Newly renovated laundry with integrated fridge and RobinHood ironing system
• Two lockable storage sheds, sprinkler system, new gatehouse with intercom
• Can accommodate up to 5 cars off-street, with interiors and exteriors freshly repainted
• Close to world class golf courses and elite schools, plus local cafes, shops and amenities
• 10min walk to Carrara markets, 10min drive from vibrant Broadbeach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enqui...
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.