House for Sale
Prime Main River Position
Property ID 1995082NORTH EAST ASPECT & INFINITE POTENTIAL IN EXCLUSIVE CHEVRON ISLAND. Attention investors, developers and visionaries: the opportunity to let your imagination soar has arrived with this perfectly positioned, Main River parcel of land. Nestled in one of the most prestigious streets in popular Chevron Island, and set against the backdrop of the glittering Surfers Paradise skyline, it boasts a north-east facing aspect on a sprawling 728m2 block. Also positioned on a wide section of the Nerang River, explore the abundant potential on offer to build a magnificent waterfront masterpiece or take advantage of its Residential B zoning, and construct townhouses or duplexes to ensure a maximum return on your investment.
Currently, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property with air-conditioning rests on this site, featuring a spacious kitchen and multiple living areas. There's also a lovely lawn and gardens at the rear, with a deep-water jetty and 16m waterfrontage.
The lifestyle is also sure to entice. A leisurely 500m stroll will take you into the heart of bustling Surfers Paradise, where you'll be spoilt for choice with an array of world-class beaches, cafes, shops, restaurants and more. You'll also relish having the best of Chevron Island's eateries and boutiques close to hand, with this unrivalled location, just north of the Chevron Bridge.
Do not miss your chance to secure this exceptional opportunity which represents unlimited potential.
• Exceptional opportunity with endless potential, right on Main River, in Chevron Island
• 728m2 block, zoned Residential B, with uninterrupted Surfers Paradise skyline views
• North-east facing aspect, prestigious street and prime location, just north of Chevron Bridge
• TLC or tear down - renovate, rebuild or reap investment returns
• 4 bed, 2 bath property with multiple living areas and spacious kitchen currently on site
• Lovely lawn and gardens at the rear, with a deep-water jetty and 16m waterfrontage
• Within close proximity to popular Chevron Island's eateries and boutiques
• 500m stroll from the heart of bustling Surfers Paradise and its world-class beaches, cafes, shops, restaurants and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.