House for Sale
The Ultimate Waterfront Entertainer in Exclusive Isle of Capri
Property ID 1985556The opportunity to purchase in one of the most prestigious residential enclaves on the Gold Coast has arrived. Nestled in exclusive Isle of Capri and moments from Main River, this sprawling 5 bedroom + study, 3 bathroom residence boasts sophisticated living space and effortless year-round entertaining in one of the most enviable alfresco areas you will see.
Featuring a striking facade and a tropical front courtyard flanked by towering majestic Palms and Pandanus trees, you'll be drawn indoors to a ground floor accented by stunning metre-square porcelain floor tiles through main living areas and kitchen, with presents with acclaimed Miele appliances. Set against the backdrop of wide water views, this open plan space links with the ultimate in alfresco entertaining, where a vast undercover terrace incorporates a built-in BBQ and outdoor kitchen, an array of relaxation and dining areas, before stepping down to the generously sized saltwater inground pool. You'll also be able to take advantage of your own stretch of sandy beach, while boating enthusiasts will appreciate the lock up boat shed, ramp and serviced pontoon, providing protected mooring for a large cruiser.
As you ascend the polished timber stairs to the first floor, a spacious second living area awaits, presenting with views of the city skyline, along with four bedrooms, all with either water or skyline vistas. The master suite is expansive, with high-quality finishes in the elegant ensuite, including a dual walk through shower, with a walk-in robe and waterfront terrace completing the picture. The 5th bedroom resides downstairs and is ensuited, acting as ideal guest quarters.
Other superior features include a downstairs study and discreetly placed wet bar, gatehouse with video intercom, 2-car garage, alarm system, upstairs bathroom with separate toilet plus air-conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout.
Occupying a sought-after location and set on a 665m2 block with 23m waterfrontage, it's only moments from the heart of Surfers Paradise with its world-famous golden beaches, shops, cafes and more, as well as within walking distance from the upmarket Capri on Via Roma dining and entertainment precinct. You're also only 5km from the exclusive The Southport School and 7km from St. Hilda's.
• Opportunity to purchase in one of the most prestigious residential enclaves on the Gold Coast
• Exclusive Isle of Capri location, moments from Main River
• Sprawling 5 bed + study, 3 bath residence with 473m2 of sophisticated living space
• Striking facade and a tropical front courtyard flanked by majestic Palms and Pandanus trees
• Ground floor accented by stunning metre-square porcelain floor tiles
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen set against the backdrop of wide water views
• Downstairs study and discreetly placed wet bar + second living area upstairs
• 4 upstairs bedrooms, all with either water or skyline vistas, 5th ensuited bedroom downstairs
• Expansive master suite with an elegant ensuite, including a dual walk through shower, walk-in robe and waterfront terrace
• Vast undercover terrace, with built-in BBQ kitchen and multiple relaxation and dining areas
• Terrace steps down to the generously sized saltwater inground pool
• Sandy beach, lock-up boat shed and ramp, serviced pontoon with mooring for a large cruiser
• Gatehouse with video intercom, 2-car garage, alarm system, air-con and ceiling fans
• Close to Surfers Paradise and upmarket Capri on Via Roma dining and entertainment precinct
• 5km from the exclusive The Southport School and 7km from St. Hilda's
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.