House for Sale
Magnificent Architectural Masterpiece, East to Water with Skyline Views Moments from Main River
Property ID 2004529Owner has bought elsewhere! Perfectly positioned in prestigious Isle of Capri and moments from Main River, this modern architectural masterpiece is simply without comparison. Immaculately presented and built to the highest standard, it features flawless finishes throughout, along with soaring 14ft and 26ft ceilings. Also boasting 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms, a media room, gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry and an enviable alfresco area with a 15m lap pool, it's draped against panoramic water and glittering Gold Coast skyline views.
From the spectacular facade, through to the dramatic 26ft ceilings in the foyer, the tone is set for superior living and entertaining. There's ample choice for hosting family and friends, with a vast open plan lounge and dining room, flooded with natural light and fusing effortlessly with the alfresco area, along with a gourmet kitchen, equipped with acclaimed Miele appliances, wine fridges, superb 70ml thick benches plus a butler's pantry with two dishwashers. Outdoors, select from an enclosed or waterside dining pavilion (with kitchen facilities), vast terrace or enjoy the 15m lap pool which spills into a plunge pool.
A sumptuous master suite awaits upstairs, with breathtaking views which encompass the water and city skyline. Set under an elevated raked ceiling, you'll also take advantage of a decadent dressing room and ensuite. Bedroom 2 offers a walk-in-robe, ensuite, access to balcony plus water and skyline views, bedroom 3 has a walk-through robe and 2-way ensuite, while bedrooms 4 and 5 share an elegant ensuite in soothing earthy tones. The final ensuited bedroom is downstairs and could be used as a home office.
Other superior features include a downstairs powder room, zoned ducted air-conditioning, sound system, vacumaid and security. There's also a double garage with room for additional off-street parking behind secure gates, 6m x 3m lock-up boatshed, 12m pontoon to accommodate a large boat, sandy beach which adjoins a calm-water basin.
Occupying a sought-after location and situated on a 632m2 block with 19m waterfrontage, you're only minutes from the world-famous golden beaches, shops, cafes and more of Surfers Paradise, as well as a short stroll from the upmarket Capri on Via Roma dining and entertainment precinct. Exclusive schools are also conveniently within a 7km radius. Take the time to see this modern marvel first hand and arrange your inspection today.
• Superb 6 bed, 5.5 bath residence in prestigious Isle of Capri and moments from Main River
• Modern architectural masterpiece, with 26ft & 14ft ceilings and built to the highest standard
• 632m2 block, draped against panoramic water and glittering Gold Coast skyline views
• Vast open plan lounge and dining, flooded with natural light, fusing with the alfresco area
• Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances, wine fridges plus discreet butler's pantry with two dishwashers
• Sumptuous master suite with breathtaking water and skyline views, set under an elevated raked ceiling, decadent dressing room and ensuite
• Bed 2 with a walk-in-robe, ensuite, access to balcony plus water and skyline views
• Bed 3 has a walk-through robe and 2-way ensuite, beds 4 and 5 share an elegant ensuite
• Bed 6, downstairs, is also ensuited and could be used as a home office
• Multiple alfresco dining options, including enclosed outdoor area, waterside dining pavilion (with kitchen facilities) or an elevated terrace
• 15m lap pool, flanking the north side of the house, which spills into a plunge pool
• Downstairs powder room, zoned ducted air-con, sound system, vacumaid and security
• Double garage with room for additional off-street parking behind the secure gates
• Lock-up 6m x 3m boatshed, 12m pontoon, 19m sandy beach which adjoins a calm-water basin
• Close to Surfers Paradise and upmarket Capri on Via Roma dining and entertainment precinct
• 5km from the exclusive The Southport School and 7km from St. Hilda's
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein