House for Sale
Prime Waterfront Living, 1204sqm Block North East to Water!
Property ID 1999658Occupying an enviable north east aspect, this two-storey family home offers spacious, sophisticated living on a sprawling 1,204sqm block. Nestled at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac and enjoying a generous 20.8m waterfront, multiple living areas, a supersized pool and lush gardens, you'll look forward to making new memories in the popular residential precinct, Mermaid Waters.
Boasting a spacious floor plan, accented by an intriguing mix of angles, there will be ample choice for relaxation and hosting family and friends. An open plan, light-filled kitchen, with stainless steel appliances fuses with a casual meals and living area and overlooks the water. There's also a vast formal lounge, dining and games room with access outdoors. Here you'll find a lush backyard, punctuated with towering palms, manicured gardens and lawn which slopes to the water's edge. A paved alfresco area will be ideal for sunset entertaining, while the whole family will enjoy the supersized pool with large swim shelf step.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, the master awaits upstairs and is adorned with vast expanses of glass to showcase the water vistas. There is also a monochromatic ensuite with deep soak tub and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 each enjoy water views, with ceiling fans and built-in-robes (plus split system air-con to bed 3) and share an ensuite. The fourth bedroom, residing on the ground floor, offers a walk-in-robe and ensuite, with access to outdoors.
Other features include high ceilings and oversized picture window in the formal foyer, a study on the ground floor, powder rooms to each level, a double garage, pontoon with water connected and all set out on a fully secure block.
Set back from the street, and situated only a 5 minute drive from the upscale Pacific Fair shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, with Star Casino and all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach also close by, this is a home which offers you the chance to make your mark in a sought-after suburb.
• Two-storey family home on a sprawling 1,204sqm block with an enviable north east aspect
• Nestled at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac and enjoying a generous 20.8m waterfront
• Spacious floor plan, accented by an intriguing mix of angles, with multiple living areas
• Open plan, light-filled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, next to casual meals and living
• Expansive formal lounge, dining and games room with access outdoors
• Downstairs office, powder room, laundry and formal foyer set under a soaring ceiling
• Master suite adorned with vast expanses of glass to showcase the water vistas, with a monochromatic ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bed 2 and 3 with water views, ceiling fans and built-in-robes (plus split system air-con to bed 3) and share an ensuite
• Bed 4, on the ground floor, offers a walk-in-robe and ensuite, with access to outdoors
• Formal foyer with soaring ceiling, ground floor study plus powder rooms on each level
• Paved alfresco area plus supersized pool with large swim shelf step, overlooks manicured gardens
• Lush backyard, punctuated with towering palms and lawn which slopes to the water's edge
• Pontoon with water connected plus double garage and room for 5+ more cars securely, off-street
• 5 minute drive from Pacific Fair, Star Casino and all the vibrant offerings of Broadbeach
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements