House for Sale
Grand in Size and Appearance 1030sqm of Luxury Living on Half Acre Lake Orr Block
Property ID 1962728Welcome to Robina's most magnificent residence! Grand in both size and appearance and set out on over half an acre of sprawling, lakefront land, this 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom architectural masterpiece boasts 1,030sqm of sophisticated living and entertaining, along with a 15m indoor pool, media room, multiple living and entertaining areas, two 2-storey bedrooms and 28m of wide water frontage overlooking picturesque Lake Orr.
The tone for impressive elegance is set from the moment you step inside. Greeted with soaring ceilings in the lavish foyer, complete with bespoke crafted sculpture, a sweeping statement staircase with intricate wrought iron detailing and an intriguing mix of softening curves to the walls and ceilings, you'll be spoilt for choice where to relax or host family and friends. The vast alfresco terrace is a covered space, set against the background of Lake Orr, which steps down to a lawn area and private jetty. Indoors, you'll enjoy the large living room with recessed ceiling and lighting, gourmet kitchen with granite benches and upscale Miele appliances as well as an expansive media room with wet bar, large screen and projector and walk-in storage room, designed to house your endless supply of DVDs.
Most exciting of all though will be the supersized indoor pool area. Measuring 15m x 4.5m and heated for year-round enjoyment, you'll be able to swim and play whatever the weather or indulge in the separate jacuzzi. It also opens out to the terrace and is serviced by a bathroom with a sauna.
The bedrooms are also unrivalled, with the splendid master suite featuring a vast dressing room, marble ensuite and terrace with lake views. Bedrooms 2 and 3 deliver a unique loft style, with stairs linking the upstairs sleeping space with the downstairs living and study space, along with an ensuite and walk-in-robe. Bedroom 4 boasts a built-in-robe and ensuite while bedrooms 5 and 6 are supersized, with an ensuite and walk-in-robe to bedroom 6.
Other prominent features of this residence include a dedicated bar area, dining room, rumpus/games room, gymnasium with lake views, upstairs open plan study space, gatehouse intercom and security, ducted air-conditioning, triple garage and lush landscaped gardens on a fully secure 2382sqm block. You'll also be able to take advantage of the convenient location, 5km from the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Robina Town Centre and golden beaches of Miami and North Burleigh and less than 10km from elite schools Somerset College, All Saints and Emmanuel College.
There is simply no comparison to this property of epic proportions. Elegant, expansive and able to accommodate a large family with ease, this is your chance to live in spacious, sophisticated surrounds or explore the possibility of using this land for building brand new apartments - subject to council approval. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• Robina's most magnificent residence, set out on over half an acre of sprawling, lakefront land
• 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom architectural masterpiece boasts 1,030sqm of sophisticated living
• 28m of wide water frontage overlooking picturesque Lake Orr
• An intriguing mix of marble, wrought iron and softening curves + soaring ceilings throughout
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, dual sinks and upscale Miele appliances
• Multiple living areas including large living room, media room with bar, rumpus room
• Dedicated wet bar and separate elegant dining room + upstairs study space
• Master suite with a vast dressing room, marble ensuite and terrace with lake views
• Beds 2 and 3 are loft style, with stairs linking the upstairs sleeping space with the downstairs living and study space, along with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Bed 4 with built-in-robe and ensuite, bed 5 with traditional shōji doors could also be a large multipurpose room
• Bed 6, downstairs, is a supersized guest suite with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Epic indoor pool area with heated pool measuring 15m x 4.5m + jacuzzi, opens out to the spacious lakefront terrace and is serviced by a bathroom with a sauna
• Gymnasium, gatehouse intercom and security, ducted air-conditioning, triple garage
• Lush landscaped gardens on a fully secure 2382sqm block with private jetty
• Explore the possibility the land may be used for apartments - subject to council approval
Disclaimer: This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.