House for Sale
Balinese Inspired Sanctuary on a Sprawling 1160m2 Block, 50m Waterfrontage
Property ID 1963717Owner bought elsewhere. Will be sold!
Occupying a prime point position in a tranquil cul-de-sac, this Balinese inspired, single level stunner promises to deliver a sense of style and substance. Set out on a sprawling 1160m2 block and boasting an enviable 50m of deep waterfrontage, this family sanctuary offers multiple living areas, a vast alfresco entertaining terrace with tropical pool and sundrenched, easy living in a sought-after location.
A comfortable, classic family home, the gourmet kitchen is accented by hardwood and granite finishes and also features a wine fridge and double stainless-steel oven. Nestled next to a casual living and dining area, set under a cathedral ceiling, there is also a formal lounge and dining room, both of which fuse with the outdoors via glass stacker doors. Here, a vast alfresco area awaits, set against the background of wide water vistas. Ideal for entertaining, you'll also enjoy views over the supersized pool area, flanked by towering palm trees, with a pontoon and sandy beach also on site.
The bedrooms offer a sense of seclusion, with a master suite occupying its own wing. With water views, a walk in robe and a large spa ensuite which doubles as a 2-way bathroom, it enjoys privacy from the remaining bedrooms. Bedroom 2 shares a fresh and functional two-way bathroom with the rest of the home and, like bedroom 3, present with built-in-robes. There is also a 4th bedroom with a double door entry, which could easily be used as a home office.
Other superior features include air-conditioning units and ceilings fans to all bedrooms, accommodation for 4 cars to park off-street and under cover securely, a boat ramp with electric winch, sunny front courtyard with low maintenance gardens and lush lawns and gardens at the rear of the property plus caf blinds to alfresco area.
Less than 5km to the prestigious The Southport School, 7km to St.Hilda's and under 10 minutes drive to the famous beaches of Surfers Paradise, this is your chance to purchase an attractive family home in an exclusive suburb.
• Balinese inspired, prime point position property in a tranquil cul-de-sac
• Set out on a sprawling 1160m2 block and boasting an enviable 50m of deep waterfrontage
• Hardwood and granite kitchen with wine fridge and double stainless-steel oven
• Casual living and dining, set under a cathedral ceiling, with stackable glass doors to alfresco area
• Formal lounge and dining room, with water views and access to vast terrace
• Master suite in a separate wing of the home, with walk-in-robe and a large spa ensuite plus water views
• Bedroom 2 shares a fresh and functional two-way bathroom with the rest of the home and services bedroom 3, both with built-in-robes
• 4th bedroom with a double door entry, could easily be used as a home office
• Expansive rear alfresco area, set against the background of wide water vistas, ideal for entertaining, with caf style blinds installed
• Supersized pool area, flanked by towering palm trees, lush lawns and gardens
• Pontoon, boat ramp with electric winch plus sandy beach
• Sunny front courtyard with low maintenance gardens + 4 car accommodation
• Airconditioning units and ceiling fans installed throughout
• Sought after suburb, close to schools, shops, cafes, beaches and more
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements