House for Sale
Owners Relocating - 'Casa Bianca' Exquisite Italian Inspired Architecture
Property ID 1968181Inspired by timeless Italian architecture and design and boasting exquisite interiors sure to rival the finest 6-star hotels around the globe, experience the epitome of elegance with this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence. Nestled on an 897m2 block in the exclusive Riviera Estate, renowned as one of the most prestigious residential precincts on the Gold Coast, "Casa Bianca" is an architecturally designed property of distinction which boasts flawless finishes, including the finest Calacatta Marble and offers an enviable lifestyle of effortless entertaining and luxurious living.
Sleek and sophisticated, with a striking monochromatic colour palette, you'll be in awe from the moment you arrive. The foyer features a soaring ceiling void adorned with a magnificent Italian chandelier, setting the tone for classic style with a contemporary edge. Expect also to be spoilt for choice when hosting family and friends, with a formal lounge and dining room with a grand marble fireplace as well as an informal living room, adjacent to the gourmet kitchen. This impressive space boasts acclaimed Miele appliances (including two ovens), Caesarstone benches and glossy black 2-pac cabinetry.
Alfresco entertaining is also an enticing option, with an all-weather patio, encased in plantation shutters which concertina open, offering inviting views of the impeccably manicured gardens. A pool house dining pavilion also sits perched at the end of the property, with a built-in-kitchen and powder room, overlooking the 12m x 4m inground pool.
The master suite is a sumptuous sanctuary and offers all you could need to indulge your senses. Spacious and capturing coastal breezes, it features an amenities cabinet with bar and fridge for your morning coffee or night-cap, walk-in-robe and a decadent marble ensuite with dual shower, bidet and spa with its own TV. Two more generous sized bedrooms await upstairs, along with another bathroom accented by marble, with a dual vanity and separate toilet. The 4th bedroom with walk-in-robe resides downstairs and opens out to the front private courtyard. Bedrooms, 2, 3 and 4 all come with ceiling fans and built-in-robes.
Other superior features of this Palladium style residence from architect Paul Ziukelis include a delightfully decadent downstairs powder room plus spacious laundry and separate bathroom/pool locker room, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, solar panels and solar hot water, opulent Italian tapware and imported Italian door handles, 6,000L underground water tank, French doors with cavity sliding screens, study nook and an oversized double garage.
Situated in a tranquil, tree-lined neighbourhood, close to Isle of Capri, Gold Coast Turf Club, Star Casino and Pacific Fair, it's also central to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda's schools. Unrivalled in luxury living and entertaining, this is the perfect home for those who demand excellence.
• The epitome of elegance, Casa Bianca' is nestled on an 897m2 block in the exclusive Riviera Estate
• Italian inspired, Palladium' style residence from architect Paul Ziukelis
• Boasting exquisite interiors sure to rival the finest 6-star hotels around the globe
• Foyer features a soaring ceiling void adorned with a magnificent Italian chandelier
• Formal lounge and dining room with Calacatta marble fireplace and cabinetry
• Plush informal living and dining room, adjacent to the gourmet kitchen
• Acclaimed Miele appliances (including two ovens), Caesarstone benches and glossy black 2-pac cabinetry in the kitchen
• Delightfully decadent downstairs powder room
• Sumptuous master suite with bar, walk-in-robe, plus marble ensuite with dual shower, bidet and spa with its own TV
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with ceiling fans, built-in-robes and impeccably presented
• Superb family bathroom upstairs, accented by marble, with a dual vanity and separate toilet
• All-weather alfresco patio, encased in plantation shutters, 12m x 4m pool plus lush manicured gardens and 6,000l underground water tank
• Pool house dining pavilion with a built-in-kitchen and powder room + convenient access to another bathroom from the backyard
• Zoned and ducted air-conditioning, solar panels and solar hot water
• French doors with cavity sliding screens, study nook and an oversized double garage
• Close to Isle of Capri, Gold Coast Turf Club, Star Casino and Pacific Fair, it's also central to exclusive TSS & St. Hilda's schools
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur