House for Sale
Property ID 19811511220SQM OF PRIME POTENTIAL IN SORRENTO'S PRESTIGIOUS RIVIERA ESTATE. Perfectly positioned in the exclusive Riviera Estate, renowned as one of the most prestigious residential enclaves on the Gold Coast, the opportunity has arrived to make your mark, just off Main River! Situated on a sprawling acre corner block, surrounded by lush gardens, this charming 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom family home offers endless potential to be transformed into a luxury waterfront residence, befitting such a sought-after suburb.
Proudly perched amongst manicured lawns and well-established greenery, this property promises to be the basis for something special indeed. Outdoor enthusiasts will look forward to enhancing the sandstone tiled terrace, ideal for entertaining, as well as taking advantage of the inground pool, private pontoon and approx. 15m sandy beachfront in landscaped surrounds. There's also a supersized, completely level front yard, acting as the perfect space for kids and pets to securely play.
Indoors, you'll be enchanted by the soaring 24ft ceilings in the living room, 18ft raked ceilings in the master bedroom and the spacious floorplan. Be spoilt for choice with multiple living areas on offer, a dining room with water vistas, along with a fresh and functional kitchen with an abundance of space, Miele appliances and dual dishwashers. The bedrooms will also impress, with three bedrooms located downstairs with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and views of the gorgeous gardens. The master suite resides on the upper level and is set against the backdrop of scenic water and hinterland vistas. It also boasts a private terrace, split system air-con, walk-in-robe and a modern ensuite. Other features include an internal Zen courtyard off the entry, double garage plus split system air-conditioning units, ceiling fans and spear pump installed.
Located only 5.5km from the world famous offerings of Surfers Paradise, 7km from vibrant Broadbeach and only 4km from the upscale Capri on Via Roma dining and shopping precinct, you are also close to private schools including TSS, St. Hilda's and Emmanuel College.
Make a wise investment in your future and join the elite who proudly call the treelined and tranquil Riviera Estate home.
• 4 bed, 2.5 bath property, perfectly positioned in the prestigious Riviera Estate
• Nestled amongst lush gardens on a sprawling 1,220m2 corner block, close to Main River
• Potential to be transformed into a luxury waterfront residence in a sought-after suburb
• Alfresco sandstone tiled terrace, inground pool, private pontoon and approx. 15m sandy beachfront
• Supersized, completely level front yard, perfect space for kids and pets to securely play
• Multiple living areas on offer plus a dining room with water vistas
• Fresh and functional kitchen with an abundance of space, Miele appliances and dual dishwashers
• Soaring 24ft ceilings in the living room and 18ft raked ceilings in the master bedroom
• Master also with scenic vistas, private terrace, walk-in robe and modern ensuite, located upstairs
• Remaining 3 bedrooms downstairs with built-in-robes, ceiling fans and garden views
• Internal Zen courtyard off the entry plus double garage
• Split system air-conditioning units, ceiling fans and spear pump installed
• 5.5km Surfers Paradise, 7km from Broadbeach and only 4km from Capri on Via Roma
• Close to private schools including TSS, St. Hilda's and Emmanuel College
• Endless potential to create the luxury residence of your dreams in a sought-after setting
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.