House for Sale
Owner Has Moved on, This Has to Go!
Property ID 1991405LAVISH HINTERLAND LIVING ON ALMOST 8 LUSH ACRES, BOASTING THE BEST VIEWS ON THE GOLD COAST. Expressions of Interest Closing Monday 26th November 5pm. Perched proudly amongst some of the most majestic hinterland mansions on the Gold Coast, 1291sqm of lavish living and entertaining awaits with this 5 bedroom, 7 bathroom residence of distinction. A sprawling hinterland paradise, set out over almost 8 acres of lush lawns, gardens and bushland, it also boasts an abundance of living areas, championship tennis court, gym, sauna and an indoor-outdoor pool. Sit back and soak up picturesque panoramic vistas, stretching from as far as Stradbroke Island in the north, to Tweed Heads in the south, with this luxury trophy home, designed by the acclaimed Ermin Smrekar and nestled in the tranquil hills of Tallai.
Meeting the brief of sophisticated, yet low maintenance living, and a property which maximises the superb views, this is an architecturally designed residence which caters for large families, extended families and those who adore hosting guests in a secluded, yet spectacular setting. This tone is set from the moment you step inside and are greeted by the sweeping 180-degree vistas which are framed by a vast floor to ceiling window in the formal lounge and set under approx. 23ft ceilings. Adjacent you'll find formal dining, also with wide skyline views, or enjoy retreating to the granite kitchen with casual meals and living which sits alongside a well-equipped games room and full wet bar.
The bedrooms are also in abundance, with 3 of the 5 ensuited. A spacious master suite awaits on the top floor, with glorious views of the Gold Coast skyline, terrace, walk-in robe, and marble and granite spa ensuite. You'll also find a guest bedroom with elegant ensuite, while bedrooms 3 and 4 boast a built-in study nook, walk-in-robe and balconies. The 5th bedroom, on the basement level, features separate entrance, ensuite and walk-in-robe and is an ideal teenage or grandparents' option. There's also the option to convert the internal basement into a second self-contained living space, with a full kitchen, living area and bathroom available.
Outdoors awaits: full size, floodlit tennis court, 130,000L (approx.) pool which acts as both an indoor and outdoor swimming oasis and features swim jets and 2 x spas, vast entertaining terrace with built-in BBQ and teppanyaki areas, tiered lawns, well-established gardens and almost 4 acres of usable land. There's also a dam on the property and lush rainforest and rockery gardens.
Other superior features include underfloor heating to tiled areas (including showers) on all levels, gym, change room and bathroom facilities, steam room, executive study with bespoke granite cabinetry, family bathroom on top floor and powder room on ground floor, 2 car garage with built-in storage and workshop, grand porte-cochere in driveway and the ability to park up to 40 cars on site. You'll also appreciate the zoned and ducted air-conditioning, security cameras, built-in and zoned speakers, plus the one-of-a-kind front door, light fittings and bespoke ceilings.
Look forward to feeling a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life in this peaceful, private Tallai hideaway, yet still enjoy the benefits of only being 7 minutes to exclusive Somerset College, 9 minutes to All Saints College, 12 minutes to Robina Town Centre and 25 minutes to golden beaches.
• 5 bed, 7 bath residence of distinction, boasting 1291sqm of lavish living and entertaining
• Sprawling 8 acre hinterland paradise designed by the acclaimed Ermin Smrekar
• Formal lounge framed by a vast floor to ceiling window and set under approx. 23ft ceilings, marble fireplace in lounge room, accented by 500kg feature marble piece adorning the wall
• Formal dining and casual meals area off the gourmet granite kitchen, living room with fireplace plus well-equipped games room and full wet bar
• Spacious master suite on the top floor, with skyline views, terrace, walk-in robe, and marble and granite spa ensuite
• Guest bedroom with elegant ensuite, while bedrooms 3 and 4 boast a built-in study nook, walk-in-robe and balconies and share a family bathroom
• Bed 5 resides on the basement level, with separate entrance, ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Option to convert the internal basement area into a second self-contained living space, with a full kitchen, living area and bathroom
• Full size, floodlit tennis court, 130,000L indoor-outdoor pool with swim jets and 2 spas, supersized entertaining terrace with built-in BBQ and teppanyaki areas
• Almost 4 acres of lush, usable land plus a dam, rainforest and rockery gardens
• Gym, steam room, change room and bathroom facilities, executive study with bespoke granite cabinetry and desk
• 2 car garage with workshop, plus Porte Cochere and ability to park up to 40 cars on site
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.